sábado, marzo 08, 2008

Hoy respondi un Spam

Message: Goodday, happy easter!
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable check of $200.000.00USD, which i kept for but i did not hear you since.I went and deposited the Check with EMS COURIER SERVICE,West Africa, so contact them.
D.G:Mr.Charles Martins
Email: emscourierservice_delivery@yahoo.it
Tel:+229 9793 2215
The only money you will send to them to deliver your Consignment to you is $390usd for Security Keeping Fee before they can issue tracking number to you
Yours
Mrs Katherin

Date: Saturday March 8, 2008



RE: Goodday, happy easter!

Mariana P G a katherine_jone.
mostrar detalles 14:56 (1 hora antes)

Hey Katherine.
Happy easter for you too.
I really do not need 200.000 USD because I have 27 million USD in my bank account. Maybe you can use it to buy medicine to the children of Africa.
Thank very much and buy yourself a very big easter egg with the change.

No hay comentarios.: